Hello everyone,

More than a month has passed since we migrated to GitHub. As you explored
the new workflows, you may have noticed that there are some redundancies
regarding a PR's status. On the one hand there are states supported by
GitHub to mark a PR as draft or approved... on the other hand there are
labels migrated from Trac that show almost the same thing (s: need review,
s : positive_review . ..).

The need to have them in parallel was discussed in issues 8 of the
trac-to-github repo <https://github.com/sagemath/trac-to-github/issues/8>
(see this comment there
<https://github.com/sagemath/trac-to-github/issues%20/8#issuecomment-1367744734>).

To simplify our manual workflows and keep the redundant labels reliable, I
implemented a bot to sync these labels with their corresponding GitHub
states. Please take a look at PR #35172
<https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/35172>.

Best
Sebastian