I tried the chicken or egg paradox attack on chatGPT
and I hitted two different errors, one suggested contacting their help.

Log of the chat:

Chat between Georgi Guninski and chatGPT https://chat.openai.com/chat
Wed Mar 29 12:34:27 PM UTC 2023

Georgi Guninski
Hi bot :)
I think sex is better than logic, but can't prove it.
Can you prove or disprove it?

Bot:

I'm sorry, but as an AI language model, I cannot provide a subjective
opinion on whether sex is better than logic or vice versa. Both sex
and logic serve different purposes and are not necessarily comparable
in terms of value or importance. However, I can provide information
about the benefits and importance of both sex and logic.

Sex is ..SNIPPED...

GG:
I am writing a paper about chickens and eggs and I need your help.

Lemma 1: Chickens come from eggs.

Is Lemma 1 correct?

Bot:
!Error in body stream
There was an error generating a response
REGENERATE:

Yes, Lemma 1 is generally considered to be correct. Chickens, like all
birds, hatch from eggs laid by their parents. The eggs contain the
genetic material necessary for the development of a chicken embryo,
which eventually grows and hatches into a chick. Therefore, it can be
concluded that chickens come from eggs.

Georgi Guninski
Lemma 2: Eggs come from chickens.

Is Lemma 2 correct?

Yes, Lemma 2 is also generally considered to be correct. Eggs that are
laid by chickens are fertilized or unfertilized reproductive cells
that contain the genetic material necessary for the development of a
chick embryo if fertilized. Therefore, it can be concluded that eggs
come from chickens.

Georgi Guninski
Which came first: egg or chicken?

Bot:
!
Something went wrong. If this issue persists please contact us through
our help center at help.openai.com.