Anyone should be able to be a reviewer, but not everyone a PR-approving
reviewer.

The problem is that approving a PR is something that should not be left to
arbitrary people.
I.e. not every reviewer, potentially requesting changes and approving
changes, should be able to approve the PR.

So the label change can be automated, but not any "approval" should trigger
it.