Hello folks,

it seems that things have slowed down a little in Sage devel land due
to Easter and/or Spring Break. But there are still plenty of patches
in trac that deserve to be looked at and merged. While no hard date
has been set for the 2.11 release we should start winding down the
merges and start planning for a release by the end of the weekend. I
would also suggest either a doc or a bug day on Saturday, but I will
make that a different email in the morning after I caught some sleep.

The goal for 2.11.alpha2 is the merge of the new pbuild system as well
as the stripped down glib code. For the glib code there is a vote
going on right now, so please participate in that voting process.

Cheers,

Michael