On 2023-11-16 00:51:12, Dima Pasechnik wrote:
> This package produces mathematically incorrect results, as was shown
> on a trac ticket a couple of years ago, and no movement then. Demote
> to experimental?

There's not much distinction at this point, but if we're going by the
"builds on supported platforms" criteria, then it makes sense.

What would make even more sense is to give it a meson.build file (to
locate singular and gap), stick it on pypi, and then delete it from
the sage repo because at that point it could be installed with pip.