As suggested in the thread "Policy for disputed PRs: discussion"
(https://groups.google.com/g/sage-devel/c/rDM3WDHnJkM/m/Z5Bqxyv1AQAJ), we
should also amend our Reviewing Code (
https://doc.sagemath.org/html/en/developer/review.html).

Additionally I propose to amend our Code of Conduct (
https://github.com/sagemath/sage/blob/develop/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md) to make
it easier to understand. As a first step,
in https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/36844, I propose to add some more
concrete examples of problematic conduct.

A positive and civil discussion is very welcome, both here for the general
topic and on the PR regarding the specific additions.

Matthias