" You can use a terminal program called pass
(pass otp, to be precise), or you can get a special USB stick (yubico).
You'll need to authorise your browser once, and typically as long as you
don't log out/reboot, you remain authorised."

Thanks, but this is way too complicated for me. I do not want to deal with
any of this.

I can only handle login using account+password. If I have to do more to
login to a web site, I am not going to bother and not interested.

If sagemath can setup either usenet group
(can https://groups.google.com/g/sage-support  be used for this?) or
email address to send bug reports, that will be much better and much easier
for many people I am sure.

Thanks
--Nasser