I think this is giving a group isomorphic to the actual quotient group but
I need the actual quotient group. Therefor, I don't know how to find that
exact group. Below is one example,

sage: p = PermutationGroup([(2,3,4,5,6,7)])
sage: N = p.minimal_normal_subgroups()[0]
sage: N
Subgroup generated by [(2,5)(3,6)(4,7)] of (Permutation Group with
generators [(2,3,4,5,6,7)])
sage: N.list()
[(), (2,5)(3,6)(4,7)]
sage: p.quotient(N)
Permutation Group with generators [(1,2,3)]
sage: _.list()

If this is the collection of representative elements(for cosets) then ``1``
should not be in any of the permutations.

I need a quotient group structure whose elements(the cosets) have the
representative element (from the original group) and the normal subgroup
(which was used to create the quotient group) as their properties or
available in some other form.