thanks for reply.

I am talking about transformation matrix interface.
LLL has transformation matrix interface:
LLL(delta=None, eta=None, algorithm='fpLLL:wrapper', fp=None, prec=0,
early_red=False, use_givens=False, use_siegel=False, transformation=False,
**kwds)
if set transformation=True, we have the output for transformation matrix.

However, BKZ does not have transformation matrix interface.
BKZ(delta=None, algorithm='fpLLL', fp=None, block_size=10, prune=0,
use_givens=False, precision=0, proof=None, **kwds)
BKZ (sagemath.org)
<https://doc.sagemath.org/html/en/reference/matrices/sage/matrix/matrix_integer_dense.html#sage.matrix.matrix_integer_dense.Matrix_integer_dense.BKZ>

Though we can extract transformation matrix manually after computing BKZ
result, it would be annoying.
fplll have an interface for transformation matrix, so I think we had better
use the interface (via fpylll).

2024年2月12日月曜日 10:50:58 UTC+9 Gareth Ma:

Regarding fplll and flatter, Sage already has an interface with fplll (via
fpylll), and issue #37207 is adding an interface call to flatter (the new
pari implementation).