I asked a math major who also has difficulty seeing certain colors on
screens and projection, and here is what she said, if it helps make a
decision.

- kcrisman

I like the light pink the best.  The red is a little dark and makes it
hard to read the black lettering inside.  The yellow makes the
vertices disappear so I can't see them at all.  The light green is
also very difficult for me to read, though if I concentrate hard
enough it works.  I also like the light blue color, though I think it
would be nice if it was a little bit less bright, maybe a slightly
more muted blue tone.  The white works though it makes finding the
vertices slightly more difficult since they don't just jump out by
being a different color.