I think Martin raises important points and agree that 0-4 should be added
to the code of conduct (more in spirit than in this particular formulation;
for example, I like the proposed reformulations of David). Point 5 is
important as well, but I would say it's enough to spell out the rules
governing labels in more detail in the developer documentation.

As a response to David's questions above (if I may share my perspective):

   - "As for the second half, I don't understand how it fits into a code of
   conduct, since it seems aimed at internal processes (like how to cope if
   your code is removed from Sage), rather than behavior." - Problems arise if
   the identification with code is no longer only an internal view but does
   lead to observable behavior (eg blocking the removal of certain parts of
   the codebase).
   - Since only admins/maintainers can actually edit PRs/issues (or push to
   PRs), this creates an imbalance of power and thus it should be clearly
   defined what actions are okay or which are not. Perhaps it's a good idea to
   even add a new section about the special rules applying to maintainer
   actions (in addition to edits, closing of issues and PRs would be a topic).