Dear all,

I used to be the maintainer of cypari2, pari-jupyter and pplpy. I will
not work anymore on any of them from now on. The three projects are
under the sagemath organization on github so that any administrator
can take over. Concerning the access to PyPI to push releases I can
promote anybody who wants access (do we have a policy for this?).

Best
Vincent