Thanks David,

It would be interesting to add nominations that were banned into the
analysis. For all we know, somebody could have received 16/17 votes if they
were in the ballot, but a single negative vote was enough to prevent that.

Could you add anonymized information about nominations that didn't make it
into the ballot, and about the vetos that you received?

Best,
Gonzalo