On Tuesday, April 9, 2024 at 6:39:00 PM UTC-7 Kwankyu Lee wrote:

How about redefining the meaning of "CI Fix" label:

1. We designate a person to be the CI manager.
2. For PRs pertaining to the designated directories and files, we add "CI
Fix" label
3. The CI manager has the right to merge PRs with "CI Fix" label to develop.
4. The old meaning of "CI Fix" label as "immediate fixes" is dropped.
5. Hot fix PRs for breakage of CI also gets "CI Fix" label.

Note that "CI Fix" is intended in particular for fixes to the Sage library
that make the Lint workflow pass.
Such fixes are still needed and should go through normal review.