On 12 April 2024 12:42:39 CEST, Georgi Guninski <ggunin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Fri, Apr 12, 2024 at 11:35 AM Dima Pasechnik <dimp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> This should be fixed by https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/37792
>> please review
>>

>I suspect reproducing is hard, since it depends on the time of pressing CTL-C.

Well,  in all my tries the crash happened in the same place, the place that now
is no longer reachable.

And the reason for the crash was, AFAIU, due to calling a plain Python code
(where Ctrl-C was caught) from a "noexcept" Cython code. That is, it's a crash
due to inability to properly process Ctrl-C.

How many more similar places are left there in Cython code in Sage, I don't
know.

Dima