Hi all,

allow me drop some thoughts and step into the silence:

I am not a developer but >>only<< a mathematician, but am following this list
for quite some time.
Mostly, I have only time to skim-read this list, but it is indeed an important
source of information for me. I nearly never take part in discussions or polls
since I don't have enough time to read all the mails in detail, do some
research (to fill the gaps of my missing developer knowledge) and then make a
decision/write something -- and by doing so -- not be silent.

I am very thankful for ALL people who invest time into this awesome software
that I use nearly every day for free.

For me it is really sad that -- afaik -- two of those persons that invest so
much time into this project (Dima and Matthias) have so many differences,
mainly on a personal level, it seems to me.

But there are also other people whose posts felt like quite some bad vibrations.

As a not so young woman in tech, I am used to such ... problems.

I would suggest a meeting in person, with enough time, with a good mediator.
Those differences need to be spoken out and worked on. 100 E-Mails per day will
not untangle the knot, imho.

And, btw, none of all the e-mails made me feel uncomfortable, just sad.

Best wishes,

Doris Behrendt