In the documentation of `ProjectiveSpace` constructor, it says

> Projective spaces are not cached, i.e., there can be several with
> the same base ring and dimension (to facilitate gluing
> constructions).

However, that doesn't seem to be true, since (1) it's a `UniqueRepresentation`,
and (2) `ProjectiveSpace(3, ZZ) is ProjectiveSpace(3, ZZ)` returns `True`. Is
this a bug? And I guess more importantly, is this a problem in practice?

@Kwankyu since I believe you are familiar with algebraic geometry in Sage

Best regards,
Gareth