Or instead you have a whitelist for those that want it.

I think at least one of these changes (whitelist or blacklist) should just
be done in the same general way that these labels were introduced: no vote
and just do it. This really should have had a vote, or at least a
notification on sage-devel, *before* it was merged, so doing such a change
would bring us back to where we should have been in the first place.

Best,
Travis