I'm on a closed network so I cannot provide the log files.

I'm building Sage 10.4 on a RHEL8.10 box using root and GCC 14.1.0.  The
configure line was:

./configure --prefix=<location> --enable-build-as-root --enable-wheels
--with-python=<python 3.12.1 location>

The configure showed lots of packages to be compiled (even though I've
installed as many as I could).  The make eventually fails on
giac-1.9.0.15p0.

The last error messages are:
init2.c:52:MPFR assertion failed: p >= 2 && p <= ((mpfr_prec_t)
((mprf_uprec_t)(~(mpfr_uprec_t)0)>>1))
during GIMPLE pass: fre
modpoly.cc: In function 'std::complex<double> giac::horner_newton(const
vecteur&, conf std::complex<double>&, const context*)';
modpoly.cc:16083:1: internal compile error: Aborted
16083 | } // namespace giac
      | ^
0xf0873f crash signal
../../gcc-14.1.0/gcc/toplev.cc:319
0x7f624acd43c2 mpc_div_zero

Oh... I'm getting the same error on my CentOS7.9 box using the same version
of GCC.

Any suggestions on what I can do to resolve this issue would be welcome.

- Dale