I am adding some doc-tests to some code that is currently configured as a
package. My tests look like:

EXAMPLES::

    sage: X(...)  # needs my_package
    sage: Y(...)  # needs my_package
    sage: Z(...)  # needs my_package

Is there a way to avoid adding # needs my_package to every line?  Ideally,
it should be possible to set this once at the beginning of the file, but it
would be an improvement if it was only needed once per test-block.

I thought that there was a recent post about this issue, but I couldn't
find it. Sorry if I have missed it.

Andrew