On 9/4/24 17:46, Georgi Guninski wrote:
I observe that a lot of users quote **everything** when replying.
In plaintext the email looks like:

TOP POST
X_1 wrote
X_2 wrote
X_3 wrote
X_n wrote

This wastes space and I believe is considered bad email etiquette.

In some desktop GUI mail user agents or web Gmail, an easy way to delete
all of the quoted text is <CTL-A> <DEL>.

Better yet: interleaved reply trimming unneeded context like:

> X_1 wrote
>> some required context
> Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
>> some other required context

Thanks.

--
An old man doll... just what I always wanted! - Clara