We are organizing a week-long FLINT developer meeting
January 27 – 31, 2025 on the École polytechnique campus in Palaiseau
(near Paris, France).

Website: https://flintlib.github.io/workshop2025.html

The workshop will focus on coding sprints to develop FLINT and improve
its integration in other software, but is open to developers of other
mathematical software and other interested individuals.

Depending on participant interest, we may arrange a small number of
tutorials and technical talks. Feel free to reach out to the organizers
with presentation proposals or suggestions for topics you would like to
see covered.

Attendance is free of charge. To register, please contact me, preferably
before December 1st.

--
Marc, for the organizers: Ricardo Buring, Fredrik Johansson,
Pierre Lairez, Marc Mezzarobba