Hi all,

This message is for Sage developers who use the Colloquy IRC chat
client.

I have patched Colloquy so that text like "#1234" gets hyperlinked to
the sage trac server.

Here is the patch file, which should get applied to the file Panels/
JVDirectChatPanel.m in the root of the colloquy tree (you can get the
original source via svn from the main colloquy web site):

    http://math.harvard.edu/~dmharvey/sage-colloquy.patch

Also I made a binary. I think I made it Universal. But really I have
no idea what I'm doing, since I don't really know how to use XCode,
but it seems to work for me (OSX 10.4.11, intel):

    http://math.harvard.edu/~dmharvey/Colloquy.app.zip

david