Hi Kemeron,

The first place that you'll want to look is in sage/interfaces/ .
This is the directory where all of the interfaces are kept.  The file
template.py is a template to start with when writing new interfaces.
To get a rough working copy of a new interface, you pretty much just
need to specify the command used to start the program and fill in some
things like the prompt that Sage should look for, etc.

--Mike