From: Seth Woodworth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 3:40 PM
Subject: One Laptop Per Child Is very interested in Sage
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello,

I'm an intern at OLPC and I'm throwing an event at UW this weekend.
While the event is specifically about healthcare, there will be
several people there that are strongly involved in OLPC.  For some
time SAGE has been kicked around as a back end for a graphic
calculator application on the XO laptop, and there are many developers
that would love to pick your brain on the subject.

Since there will be several OLPC people at the UW this weekend, I was
wondering if you would be interested in meeting up with us and
discussing SAGE.  This invitation of course applies to any of the
other SAGE team members as well.

The XO laptop is a great piece of machinery.

Seth Woodworth, HealthJam Organizer.

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics