On Apr 20, 6:25 pm, "William Stein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 9:14 AM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >  Sage 3.0rc0, this is what I get:

<SNIP>

> Hi,
>
> Is there any chance you could send us any information at
> all that might help to debug this problem?  E.g., your computer,
> operating system, a link to the complete build log, the compiler,
> the amount of memory you have, disk space, etc., etc.

For the record that isn't a compile error of Sage, but clisp either
miscompiles or you more than likely hit a bug in clisp. I have been
thinking of forking "-O0" on clisp in general since at least some of
those issues go away that way. I will spare you all my rant on why
clisp should build perfectly out of the box each time ;)

> Thanks!
> William

Cheers,

Michael