On Apr 26, 11:57 am, "John Cremona" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi John,

> Am I right in thinking that this is in Sage?

Yes, I saw the email on the pari user's list and thought the same
thing. IIRC this was implemented by Martin Albrecht in Sage 2.11:

 * Small roots method for polynomials mod N (N composite): Martin
   Albrecht implemented Coppersmith's method for finding small roots
   of univariate polynomials modulo N where N is composite.

More info on #2424. I figure it is best if you answer the email on the
pari user's list.

Cheers,

Michael