mabshoff wrote:
> On May 12, 9:45 pm, Alex Ghitza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi Alex,
>
>> Built and tested on three machines running Gentoo.  One of them passed
>> without any glitches, but the other two got stuck at testdoc.py (the
>> same way as in 3.0.1).
>
> Did they time out eventually? Are you using pbuild?

They ran overnight and when I saw them stuck this morning I just killed
them.  I just checked the environment variables and saw that SAGE_PBUILD
was indeed enabled from the last time I built on those machines.

SAGE_PBUILD was not enabled on the third machine, the one that didn't
have problems, so I guess that's it.

Alex

--
Alexandru Ghitza