Hi David, Nick, et al.,

I will also be arriving for SAGE Devel Days, on the 12th (with
jetlag).

I am interested on focusing on p-adic arithmetic and related
constructions.
A GaloisRing class is essentially an finite quotient of an unramified
p-adic
local ring; if a separate class is created, it should inherit from the
p-adic
quotients and have  a common code base.  The interest of users of a
GR
interface is likely to be low precision, normal bases, etc.  For my
use,
I want high precision, and fast Frobenius application balanced with
fast
multiplication.

At a more general level, I'd be interested in finding individuals
interested
in higher algebraic (and geometric) constructions and possibly forming
an
additional working group at SAGE Devel Days.

Cheers,

David