Thanks for looking into this for us. My access to sun machines is
currently limited, but hopefully I should get access again in the next
few days. Then I'll definitely be keen to ensure FLINT compiles on
those machines.

In the mean time, feel free to email the corrected file to me and I'll
add it to the next bug fix release of FLINT.

Regards,

Bill Hart.