I have the architecture for Dsageng mostly flushed out.  While there are
areas which need work, missing the dev days opportunity seems a shame.

So, tonight, I guess after dinner, I'll go over the architecture, the
important abstractions, a demonstration of how it works, and how simple
cases like scatter-gather can be implemented.

If there's time, I'll also show how to create a coupled topology,
including clusters and grids (i.e. WAN connectivity).

All are welcome.

-glenn

--
Glenn H. Tarbox, PhD || 206-494-0819 || [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any