Nick Alexander wrote:
>>> Did I miss a thread?
>> Yes, evidently.  I'll track these discussions down when I have time
>> later today.
>
> If everyone else is satisfied, then I'm satisfied.
>
> +1

Maybe it would be good to have a wiki page that tracks a potential
package's discussion maintained by the person that is pushing the
package through.  If we had a standard boilerplate page that followed
the package inclusion checklist, it'd help make sure that the procedure
was followed.  The page wouldn't have to be much; just links to the
appropriate discussions on sage-devel.

Something like a Potential Package Proposal page (this page, of course,
properly propounds the propriety of the package participating in our
popular product!)

Thanks,

Jason