-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Programming skills required by mathematicians?
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 22:04:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: rAgAv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: alt.math.undergrad,sci.math.num-analysis,sci.logic,sci.math.symbolic
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> You must be joking! Sage/Python to specific! You did not look
> at the enormous amount of possibilities. Sage/Python comes with
> all batteries included.

Actually, at first, after seeing the notebook, I was kinda intimidated
and I didn't know if I could learn SAGE all by myself.

But, now, after you said that, I just checked out some tutorials on
what SAGE was and what it does and how it could be learnt (from here -
http://showmedo.com/videos/video?name=2450010&fromSeriesID=245), wow!
I'm gonna learn python as soon as I can!

I think this'll be a great advantage. But, more than that, it seems to
be a lot of fun learning Python and SAGE. Thanks!