On Jul 10, 11:44 am, Andrzej Giniewicz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Andrzej,

> built using Arch Linux (32 bit, gcc 4.3.1) and build went fine...
> there are some test results, other than that it works fine
>
> cheers,
> Andrzej.
>
> devel/sage/sage/plot/tachyon.py
>  19618 Naruszenie ochrony pamięci   tachyon /root/.sage//temp/ginland/
> 19542//tmp_12.dat -format PNG -o /root/.sage//temp/ginland/19542//
> test.png > /dev/null
>
> (that's segmentation fault - and it wasn't reported as failure at end
> of tests)

Hmm, it might be a failure at exit, so the test might have passed. We
also do not actually do anything with the output and compare it to
expected output, so you might be onto something here. Can you rerun it
a couple times to see if it is reproducible?

> devel/sage/sage/rings/polynomial/multi_polynomial_ring.py
> devel/sage/sage/rings/fraction_field_element.py
>
> (no failure but "MPolynomialRing is deprecated, use PolynomialRing
> instead!")

Yeah, it is a little annoying, but that is expected.

> devel/sage/sage/modular/ssmod/ssmod.py

<SNIP>

> (failed during "make test", but if run separately it worked, tried 10
> times and passed so it's strange for me)

So the above did work 10 times, but failed once? I did valgrind the
offending doctest and did not see anything, but we might still have a
gremlin there. Bill Hart mentioned that there is a bug in FLINT
1.0.11, so we will update to 1.0.12 in a couple hours. He did say that
it might cause trouble, but it would be very unlikely. Since that code
does use FLINT now it is a possibility. Please keep an eye on this and
let us know if you can hit it with 3.0.5 or later.

Cheers,

Michael