Since upgrading to Sage 3.0.4 on my intel Mac, when I enter the
notebook, my Sage worksheet list shows all of the worksheets I've ever
worked on.  If I mark some to be archived or some to be deleted, it
has a short-term effect: the worksheets disappear from the "Active"
list.  This does not last, though: the next time I start the notebook,
the worksheets are back in the active list.

Also, if I mark some worksheets to be deleted, click "Trash" to view
the list of those worksheets, then click "Empty Trash", I get a
warning about how this will permanently delete the items, etc.  I
click "Continue" and am taken back to the list of Active worksheets,
but if I click "Trash", I see the old list: the trash has not been
emptied.