Can someone please outline for me the process/thread structure of the
sage workbook server - given multiple connections (user sessions) and
multiple concurrent notebooks and the degree of scope sharing - I did
think that each notebook had its own python process but this is
mistaken - how is context (variable scope and extent) shared? This is
really important if I am to understand how the CUDA device can be
timeshared. I do have multiple notebooks sharing the device (with
initialisation occurring once in the worksheet it would appear). What
does it mean to restart the worksheet? It would help me a lot if I had
a better understanding of sage architecture. Meanwhile I'm back to the
CUDA docs.

Thanks,

Simon