On Aug 18, 11:44 am, Harald Schilly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The member list indicates a problem with the gmane address, it's
> "bouncing". This means, it does not exist or there is a problem with
> gmane.

ok, i've read some of the error messages. The problem seems to be,
that the gmane smtp servers get too many requests from google servers
- there are probably many other forwards, too! - and return a timeout
after 10 or 20 retries. Another error was, that there are too many
connections to gmane servers. So, I think there isn't much I can do,
this is a scaling problem. My suggestion is to check, if the gmane
address is correct and to follow further discussions here (subscribe
for email, digest list, RSS/Atom or web)