On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 1:39 AM, Minh Nguyen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi group,
>
> At the URL
>
> http://wiki.sagemath.org/Teaching_with_SAGE
>
> the first dot point _appears_ to give a link to David Kohel's notes on
> cryptography. The link is
>
> http://www.sagemath.org/pub/crypto.pdf

This link is broken but this works:
echidna.maths.usyd.edu.au/~kohel/tch/Crypto/crypto.pdf
at his old school. For simplicity, I moved a copy to
http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/wdj/teaching/kohel-crypto.pdf
so someone with stronger permissions than I on sage.math can cp it to
http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/kohel/
(if David Kohel approves).