This is on a slightly different wiki, but I could convert it if there
is any value in that:

http://openwetware.org/wiki/Open_writing_projects/Sage_and_cython_a_brief_introduction

...otherwise maybe just a link would make sense.  I've learned cython
a little better since writing it but I don't think I said anything
wrong.  I'd really like more cython examples from people more skilled
at it than me.

-M. Hampton