Hi Georg,

Thanks for volunteering to look at this.  Craig's also doing this, but a
second pair of eyes is always
welcome.  Don't hesitate to ask questions if something in the patches looks
fishy.

I have updated Jason Grout's notes on mercurial queues at

http://wiki.sagemath.org/MercurialQueues

so that it can be used as a quick start tutorial.  You should be able to
follow those steps to review
any patches from trac, or to submit your own code.  There's no need to
install anything, since
mercurial (and the extension mercurial queues) comes bundled with Sage.

Best,
Alex

--
Alex Ghitza -- Lecturer in Mathematics -- University of Melbourne --
Australia