On Nov 23, 1:22 pm, Stan Schymanski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello everyone,

Hi Stan,

> This is not of a very high priority, but I just noticed that the
> newest entry inhttp://www.sagemath.org/src/changelog.txtis:
>
> July 09, 2008
> -------------
>
> Hello folks,
>
> Sage 3.0.4 has been released on July 9th, 2008.
>
> Is there another way of getting a summary of the changes in the
> releases since then?

Look at HISTORY.txt, but that one also goes only up to 3.1.2 I think.
I am in process of updating it for 3.1.3 to 3.2. I think we should get
rid of either changelog.txt or HISTORY.txt and only ship one of those
files so we don't forget to update either one. The file we chose
should be up on the website as well in the Sage distribution.

The best information on what is going on is always in trac - see
http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/roadmap?show=all

> Cheers
> Stan

Cheers,