On Nov 24, 8:29 am, Jason Grout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Jason Grout wrote:

<SNIP>

> Can we get this patch (or an equivalent one) into Sage as soon as possible?

I assume we will upgrade to Cython 0.10.1 in Sage 3.2.1, so if Robert
either (a) releases Cython 0.10.2 or (b)  feels comfortable with the
patch to include it on top of 0.10.1 for the cython.spkg I feel pretty
much that it should go in.

Robert: Are you working on the updated cython.spkg or is that not on
your to do list? I am sure in that case somebody else will take care
of it.

> Thanks,
>
> Jason

Cheers,