On Nov 23, 2008, at 03:37 , mabshoff wrote:

> Hello folks,
>
> here goes 3.2.1.alpha0. Loads of merged patches all over the map. The
> total number of ticket with patches is down to 144 from 157, but I
> guess I don't need to point out that there is still plenty of patches
> to go around :). The door before the big ReST transition is slowly
> closing, but I would guess you have another ten days before 3.2.1 is
> out. The source tarball can be found at:
>
> http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/mabshoff/release-cycles-3.2.1/

Built w/o problems on Mac OS X, 10.4.11 (Core 2 Duo).  Test (-j2)
showed no failures.

Built w/o problems on Mac OS X, 10.5.5 (Dual Quad Xeon).  Test (-j6)
showed failures in one file, multi_polynomial_ideal.py.  This is the
same failure Jaap had.  I reran the test with the path to M2 removed
from my PATH variable, and got no failures

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon at Large