Hi Sage-Devel,

Is anybody here interested in possibly giving a talk about Sage at
Sun's CommunityOne open source conference in San Francisco June 1-3?
If so, see below.

 -- William

"Hi Michael, William,

I've heard back from the program committees of CommunityOne.
San Francisco June 1-3 is still open for paper submission.

CommunityOne San Francisco is described here in more detail:
http://developers.sun.com/events/communityone/2009/west/index.jsp

I am only suggesting this as a venue for you to evangelize Sage to a wide
Open Source community, get free wide publicity via the web publication
of your talk in the proceedings, etc.

The program committee is still taking abstracts until Feb 2.  They'd
like to have:

Title
One sentence description
Short abstract
Speaker name
Speaker company / organization

If you decide you want to attend, I am pretty sure we can get your
full conference pass covered, so all you'd need to cover is your travel.
I will also attempt to arrange a preso at Stanford to evangelize as well.
Let me know and send me your data above.

Best,
--

Casey Palowitch
Director, Systems Engineering