I've written a short (14-page) primer on using basic group theory
commands in SAGE.  It is available in the "Sage Documentation Project"
area of the wiki, and via direct links below.  There is a seperate
post in the sage-edu list soliciting comments on the content.

I've used this project as a test case for converting LaTeX source into
SAGE worksheets with "live" cells.  I am using sagetex's sageverbatim
environment to create blocks of code in the PDF.  With a small custom
"configuration" file I can send the same source file through the
tex4ht tool and have it tag these blocks while converting the
remainder into jsMath.  Then a relatively simple Python script finds
the tags and creates the right syntax for delimiting cells in a SAGE
worksheet.  I paste the result in the text-edit area of a blank
worksheet, then save the result as an sws file.

Short-term goal
  Proof-of-concept.  (You're looking at it.)

Medium-term goal
  Work with sagetex and tex4ht to make the config file and Python
script obsolete.

Long-term goal
  Have more flexibility in the SAGE notebook for cross-worksheet
linking, and work with LaTeX and tex4ht sectioning commands so that
entire books can be converted to a series of linked SAGE worksheets
with good-looking typeset mathematics and live, executable code.

LaTeX source, PDF, SWS below with CC-BY-SA-3.0 licenses.  I've
included the config file and script, but without open licenses, since
I want them to go away, and I haven't taken much care with them.

Rob

http://buzzard.ups.edu/sage/sage-group-theory-primer.sws
http://buzzard.ups.edu/sage/sage-group-theory-primer.pdf
http://buzzard.ups.edu/sage/sage-group-theory-primer.tex