Hello,

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 10:50 AM, Fredrik Johansson
<fredrik.johans...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 7:37 PM, William Stein <wst...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Here's something to try:
>
> FYI, I compiled sage-windows-0-3 with the freeware Visual C++ 2008
> Express Edition and it seems to work. At least both sympy and pylab
> work.
>
> Running sage results in the following (not much in dir()...?):

This is because the Sage library is not actually included with
sage-windows-0.3.  We're slowly building things up to a point where we
can get all the dependencies for the Sage library met.  That is still
a ways off though. At this point, think of it more as a Python
distribution.

--Mike