mabshoff wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> finally there goes 3.4.rc0. Compared to alpha0 there have been plenty
> of ReST fixes, improvements to the quadratic forms code and -sdist
> fixes. We also finally did remove the doc repo and thereby reduced the
> size of the source tarball by 12 MB. This broke various bits in the
> notebook since the documentation is no longer in the place the
> notebook is looking for. These two tickets are blockers against
> 3.4.rc1 which ought to happen quickly now. Besides those doc issues we
> are also waiting on the big quaternion algebra rewrite project from SD
> 13 since that code will come in very handy for the AWS. Note that we
> will not do two minor releases between SD 13 and AWS, but get 3.4 out
> soon and then do 3.4.1 in time for the AWS.
>
> The bits are in the usual place in
>
>    http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/mabshoff/release-cycles-3.4/
>
> Upgrades as well as a sage.math binary is also provided, but the
> binary has not been tested by me.
>
> Please build, doctest and report problems. I will be traveling
> tomorrow but work on 3.4.rc1 as soon as I am back on the ground and
> hooked up to the net.

John Palmieri reported this in sage-3.4.alpha. I is still here in rc0:

File
"/home/jaap/downloads/sage-3.4.alpha0/devel/sage/doc/en/bordeaux_2008/method_of_graphs.rst",
 line 25:
     sage: t2 = ModularSymbols(389,sign=1).hecke_matrix(2); t2[0]
Expected:
     (3, 0, -1, 0, 0, -1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1, 0, 0, 1, 1, 0, 1,
      -1, 1, -1, 1, 0, 0, -1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1, -1)
Got:
     (3, 0, -1, 0, 0, -1, 1, 0, 0, 0, -1, 1, 0, 1, -1, 0, 1, 1, 0, 1, -1, 1,
-1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1, -1)
1 items had failures:
    1 of   7 in __main__.example_0

This is now: