Hi,

I tried to log into my notebook at:

http://nb.hpfem.org/

using an IE7 and windows and unfortunately, no matter how I set the
cookies and delete all the cache+cookies, when I try to login, I get
redirected to /login and get:

Please enable cookies and try again.

Is anyone able to use the above notebook using IE7 and windows? It
works fine for me when I use any browser on linux.

I would like to give a presentation on this Friday showing the Sage
notebook at the Siam conference in Miami:

http://www.siam.org/meetings/cse09/

so I am curious where the problem is, as this is kind of a show
stopper. However, when I try sagenb.com, it works, so I think it's a
problem in my own installation of the server, so I'll try to debug it.
The net connection here utterly sucks though, but I'll see what I can
do. I'll keep you informed if I manage to fix it.

Ondrej