From: Lucio Lastra <luciolas...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 3:52 PM
Subject: Finally the instructions to build the LiveCD.
To: William Stein <wst...@gmail.com>

William,

I send you as an attachment the instructions to build the
.iso image. Once uncompressed you will see a folder with
three files. "README" explains everything and  "commandsToBuildISO"
is the command sequence. Both are plain text. The
third is a folder when uncompressed, which just has fluxbox
configuration files. In case of any doubt or comment write me back.

Its size will be 690 Mb, and not 664 because when I built that .iso
I worked carelessly on the base of the latest version of it instead
of the original Xubuntu image and since I'm no Linux expert I
can't tell exactly all the packages I removed that time. Anyway
it runs as smoothly in my old IBM and it's real minimal.

It would be nice to read your opinion about it, even if is not a
positive one and about if it's worth sharing or not. In case
all is positive I have to use the Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
license from Creative Commons http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/

Greetings,

Lucio.

--