On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 03:51:36PM +0100, Martin Rubey wrote:

> "Nicolas M. Thiery" <nicolas.thi...@u-psud.fr> writes:
>
> > Well, maybe we could join forces, and write a paper "coercion and
> > dispatch in Sage and MuPAD". Having more than one implementation of
> > the concept would even make it a standard :-)
>
> Maybe it's even possible to include the FriCAS coercion system, too?

I don't know precisely how the FriCAS coercion system works. But if it
indeed is close enough, it would make sense. And this certainly would
be a good occasion to compare them in detail and cross-polinize the
best ideas.

Do you foresee any occasion to meet physically all three of us?

Cheers,
                                Nicolas
http://Nicolas.Thiery.name/